This charming duplex suite is named after Sultan Kösem, wife of Sultan Ahmed I. Sultan Kösem was one of the most famous and influential women in Ottoman history.
Kösem Sultan is a 2-bedroom duplex suite of 148 sq.m., boasting a panoramic view of the Bosphorus. The lower floor accommodates a desk, a dining table for four and a spacious living room with Bosphorus view and guest bathroom, and a guest room accommodating a private bathroom, a safe and a dressing room. The main bedroom is located upstairs. The upper floor with a panoramic view of the Bosphorus accommodates a bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a shower area. Each of the 3 rooms of Kösem Sultan suite is equipped with a minibar and a Led TV.
• Panoramic Bosphorus view
• 2 bedrooms
• Living room
• Spacious living area
• Butler service
• Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi and rain shower
• Amx digital remote control system (room illumination, windows and curtains, TV, music, radio, air conditioner, opening and closing of room door)
• 3 Led TV's (Smart Tv - Wireless keyboard, 3D eyeglasses, HDMI, USB Movie, blueray-3D DVD player)
• 3 minibars
• Dining table
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry, dry cleaning service
• Cushion menu, anti-allergic alternatives
• Unpacking and packing service
• Free wi-fi service
• Free daily paper
• Luxury bathroom sets(Traditional Turkish bath set, Hermes bathroom products)
• Turndown service
• Free Valet parking
• Free entrance to general spa areas
"Les Ottomans İnternet Sitesi kullanım deneyiminizi geliştirebilmek ve iyileştirmek için çerezler kullanıyoruz. İnternet sitemizi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Politikası’nı incelemenizi rica ederiz."